1. There is less competition for buyers.
2. Winter prospects are more serious buyers.
3. Your home looks and smells better during the holidays.
4. One of the highest percentages of “Listings SOLD” to “Listings
TAKEN” occurs during this time of year.
5. You may receive more money for your home now because you have
6. Throughout the holiday season, you may restrict showings during
your personal family events.
7. Buyers have more time to look at homes during the holidays,
especially during their vacations.
8. January is traditionally the biggest transfer month, and you must be
ON the market to capture that group.
9. By selling now you can have a delayed closing or an extended
occupancy until the beginning of the year.
10. When you sell during the Winter you have an opportunity to buy
during the Spring when many homes are on the market.
11. You may have fewer actual showings, but more
QUALIFIED and MOTIVIATED prospects.
12. Corporate transferees, who may need to buy a home
now, can’t wait until the Spring market.
“I’ll be working for you when most other agents are not!”
Jim Ross Mortgage Loan Officer
Gorman & Gorman Home Loans
A division of F&M Bank and Trust Company
direct 314.812.0354 · fax 314.787.5211
National Mortgage Licensee # 206169
Member of The Gorman Team
Mark P. Gorman President
direct 314.812.0333 · fax 314.787.5203