Brentwood Real Estate Search
Let us help you locate your new home whether it be your very first or your dream home!
Find Your New Home. Get Started Here.
St. Louis Real Estate Search
Brentwood is one of those places in Saint Louis where you’ll always find something to do. Because they are located of Interstate 64/40 and Interstate 170, they seem to be a crossroads to the St. Louis County area from the city. This means that the 7,693 residents enjoy a small town atmosphere with the convenience of city life right next door.
Don’t be fooled by the small size of Brentwood either. The 2.5 square mile city boasts several opportunities for fun. There’s great shopping, working and playing all over Brentwood.
• The annual Daddy Daughter Dance
• Doggie Bone Hunt in Brentwood Park
• Sounds of Summer Concert Series in Brentwood Park
• Access to community centers in Maplewood and Richmond Heights
• Annual Charity Golf Tournament
• Brentwood Days Festival
• City Wide Garage Sales
• City Holiday Party in December
• Brentwood Library always has special activities for the little ones
• The Promenade, Borders, REI and Whole Foods Plaza, and the Galleria
Brentwood homes vary in price. Here are some real estate averages from 2008:
• Detached houses: $257,199
• Townhouses or other attached units: $161, 551 ($15,000 less than the average in Missouri!)
• In 2-Unit structures: $130,785 ($100,000 less than the average in Missouri!)
• In 3-to-4-Unit structures: $180,652
• In 5-or-more-Unit structures: $191,046
• Mobile homes: $85,000
Estimated median house or condo value was $189,465; a $73,000 increase from 2000. Now the median list price for Brentwood homes is closer to $215,000! And with 23 homes sold in July and 176 in the past year, they are on track for a great year.
Brentwood is a great place to live, especially for up and coming professionals. There’s so much to do that almost 23% of the population is between the ages of 25 and 34. And nearly 80% is under 55. Don’t worry if you’re not part of those statistics either, because every resident loves their home. In fact, it’s actually called the City of Warmth by the locals. So come see what it’s all about and visit Brentwood today.